For over 40 years, Saliwanchik, Lloyd & Eisenschenk (SLE) has provided our clients the finest legal services available in the field of intellectual property. SLE has a storied history of securing intellectual property rights for inventors.
- Pioneer in biotechnology and pharmaceutical patent law, having argued the first successful appellate court case holding that a living microorganism is patentable (Roman Saliwanchik, In re Bergy).
- One of the first firms to practice life sciences related to patent law in Florida, and one of the first in Florida to develop a team of registered patent attorneys for the life science industry.
- Vast experience in prosecuting U.S. and international patents and trademarks for a wide range of technologies.
- A client list that includes large and small corporations, universities, and research institutes from around the world.
- Successfully secures intellectual property rights throughout the world using a worldwide network of patent and trademark agents.
- Listed in Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers for legal ability and ethical standards, having earned the AV rating, the highest available.
- Culturally diverse attorneys and staff with the ability to conduct business in English, Chinese, Korean, German, and Japanese.
- High percent of attorneys are board certified.